Your Credit Score


Your Credit Score

Your Credit Score and Home Loans

What if there are mistakes on your credit report?

You have a right to dispute any inaccurate information in your credit report. If you find mistakes on your credit report, contact the consumer reporting agency. It is a good idea to check your credit report to make sure the information it contains is accurate.

How can you obtain a copy of your credit report?

Under federal law, you have the right to obtain a free copy of your credit report from each of the nationwide consumer reporting agencies once a year.

To order your free annual credit report —

  •  By telephone:  Call toll-free:  1-877-322-8228
  • On the Web:  Visit
  • By Mail:   Mail your completed Annual Credit Report Request Form (which you can obtain
    from the Federal Trade Commission’s web site at
  • Annual Credit Report Request Service
    P. O Box 105281
    Atlanta, GA 30348-528

How can you get more information?

The three national credit repositories contact information:

Data Source Name





PO Box 1000  Chester, PA 19022


Equifax Information Services, LLC

PO Box 740241  Atlanta, Ga 30374



PO Box 2002    Allen, TX 75013