Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company, Inc. is a mortgage banker and offers a variety of loan programs to meet the needs and goals of people throughout San Diego County who are purchasing a home, or refinancing an existing loan. Let our office help you get the right loan; call us at 619-894-8943.
For over 25 years, we have provided top-notch service to individuals, couples, families, and investors in financing new home purchases and refinances. Our San Diego branch office understands the neighborhoods and communities, and we use this local knowledge to help make your loan experience the best possible.
We also offer various other loan types including Reverse, Homepath and 203K Mortgages, and can work with various mortgage insurance options. If you have unique needs, call us, we can work with you in finding the right loan for your situation, including loan programs for investors who are financing up to 10 properties.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Owned Loans?
If your current loan is held by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, you may be able to refinance under the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP). Check out if your home loan may qualify.
Are You Self Employed? 1099 Income? We Can Help
For borrowers who earn income from self-employment, such as contractor work, sole proprietorships, or partnerships, our office can help with home purchase loans and refinancing by working closely with you to ensure the proper documentation is used in your loan application.
Don’t Hesitate to Contact Us About Your San Diego Loan Needs
Timing is important. Calling a lender as early as possible when deciding on buying or refinancing can provide important and useful information regarding loan programs, rates, and options. From our Mission Valley office, we help people throughout the greater San Diego area with mortgage needs. Find out more about our company and how we can help you by emailing us, or call 619-894-8943.
We can assist with the many loan types, including:
- Purchase and Refinances for owner occupied, second homes and investment properties
- Government loans, including FHA purchase and VA purchase and IRRRL refinance
- FHA Streamline Refinancing
- USDA Rural Housing loans
- Conventional loans with loan amounts to $417,000
- High Cost Areas: Maximum conventional loan limit is $625,000 after 9/30/2011
- Jumbo loans up to $2,000,000
- Fully amortized fixed rate loan products with terms from 10 to 30 years
- Adjustable Rate products with adjustment periods of either 5, 7 or 10 years (No Negative Amortization)
- First time home buyer programs
- Debt Consolidation loans
- Cash out Refinances – funds may be used for any purpose
- Reverse Mortgage Loans